Rio de Janeiro
1355 Malibu Street 55 21 3622-4600
New Year’s Dinner
Celebratethe New Year at Bourbon Barra Premium Residence, with the special dinner that we prepared.
Date: December 31st, 2018
Time: Starting from 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Place: Bossa Nova Restaurant
Price: Starting at BRL 230 per person
Children up to 05: courtesy
Children age 06-11: Starting at BRL 115
- Special buffet with starters, salads, cutting station, hot dishes and desserts;
- Non-alcoholic beverage included;
- Live music;
- Free parking.
Upon confirmation of two paying, free one sparkling wine.
Tables of varied breads, accompanied by cheeses, cold cuts and pâté
- Gorgonzola cheese;
- Brie cheese with apricot;
- Emmental cheese;
- Parmesan cheese;
- Parma with angel hair;
- Tender with pineapple;
- Foie gras pâté;
- Bruschetta of figs with gorgonzola;
- Bruschetta with mushroom mix.
Salads and Carpaccios
- Fresh oysters;
- Carpaccio of meat;
- Hadock carpaccio;
- Caviar and salmon roe
- Caprese salad;
- Caesar salad;
- Arugula with figs and nuts;
- Mix of noble leaves;
- Codfish salad;
- Lentil with kani;
- Artichoke with cherry tomatoes;
- Brussels sprouts with hearts of palm;
- Asparagus rolls with parma and sesame oil;
- Pomegranate vinaigrette;
- Dijon vinaigrette;
- Cherry vinaigrette with arugula.
- Chester with butter and aromatic herbs;
- Roast beef with chimichurri sauce.
- Cream of asparagus with slivers of codfish;
- Farofa of dried fruits;
- Mediterranean shrimp paella;
- White rice;
- Cereal rice;
- Duck confit rissotto;
- Bobó of seafood;
- Puree of Portuguese nuts with brie;
- Salmon Rondelli with shitake sauce;
- Wrapped leek with crispy parma and chestnut butter;
- Chef’s noble vegetables
- Lentil ragout, spinach, cherry tomatoes and mini potatoes;
- Spaghetti with nuts and basil butter;
- Slipper lobster thermidor;
- Salmon with crust of Sicilian lemon and chestnut to the nantua sauce;
- Duck confit with peach sauce;
- Brás codfish.
- Mini pudding;
- Pudding brulee;
- Mini lime, strawberry and chocolate tart;
- Chocolate éclair;
- Candied fruit pie;
- French toast in Port wine;
- Noble fruits;
- Pecan pie.
Notes: Reservations subject to availability and payment in advance. Alcoholic beverages will be charged separately. Parking upon availability.