Rio Hotel by Bourbon Curitiba AeroportoSão José dos Pinhais - Paraná 2564 Rocha Pombo Avenue
55 41 3778 6800 firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Hotel
- Leisure and Facilities
- The Destination
Convenience in your very own style
In our privileged location we can offer convenience in everything from the proximity to the airport to the range of versatile services and complete infrastructure.
and complete infrastructure.
The hotel’s relaxed atmosphere makes it the best choice for anyone looking to combine efficient service and an excellent cost-benefit ratio.
It has 153 220-square-foot rooms decorated in a modern and practical style, as well as spacious bathrooms that make your stay more comfortable and provide you with a relaxing night’s sleep.
- Single, Double and Triple rooms, as well as accommodation for special needs guests
- LCD 32″ cable TV
- Internet Wi-Fi
- Working table
- Individually-controlled air-conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Magnifying mirror
The Rio Hotel by Bourbon Curitiba Aeroporto tailor-made convenience for its guests.
- In Samba Restaurant
- In Samba Lobby Bar
- Fitness Center, with modern equipment
- Courtesy covered parking
- Internet Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Laundry service
- 24h safety
- Breakfast in the restaurant 6 AM to 10 AM | Weekends and holidays from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
The 720-square-foot Sala Rio room can hold up to 70 people in auditorium format.
Take a look at our advantages:
- Our team has been trained to cater to your every requests
- Modern decoration
- Courtesy covered parking
Special Weekend RatesTake the weekend to get to know São José dos Pinhais!
São José dos Pinhais, in addition to its industrial facilities, and in particular its automobile factories, renowned throughout Brazil, offers visitors a range of leisure activities in the town itself.
Here are some things to do while in São José dos Pinhais:
- Shopping São José – 2,4 Km
More than 150 stores and five movie theaters that are among Brazil’s most modern.
- São José dos Pinhais Municipal Park – 2,4 Km
Barbecue pits, outdoor gym, walking trail, soccer pitch and a large leisure area.
- Afonso Pena International Airport – 2,5 Km
An average of 105 daily flights, both domestic and international.
- Downtown Curitiba – 15Km
- Wine Trail and Wine Festival – 15,9 Km
This route has over 30 wine-makers and operates all year round. The region is famed for its “Colonial Cafés” – tea-houses serving breakfast and afternoon tea with home-made cakes.
- The Taquaral Ecological Tourism Circuit – 20Km
Nature’s charms – fauna, flora, streams, springs – as well as vineyards, arts and crafts workshops, and Italian restaurants.